Thursday 27 January 2011

Sound-A-Day 27.01.2011

Back to the synths again. Felt the need to modulate the crap out of something!

This sound, to be honest, I didn't have any goal in mind as to what I was trying to achieve. No sound in mind, just a desire to use every mod source in the synth I was using and see what happens. In all fairness though, I do really like the sound that came out. It's pretty dry, and could do with a bit more tarting up to make it really usable, but i thought I would share it anyway!

Gargle Laser by Noisy Neighbour Sound

(BTW, at the time of writing, soundcloud seems to be acting up a bit, not certain this has properly uploaded, will check back in the morning just in case)

So I guess the lesson here is, just dicking about with things can lead to some cool noises. I do like to work with a clear destination in mind, but from time to time, it's great to just play about with things for the fun of it!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment