Thursday 27 January 2011

Sound-A-Day 26.01.2011

Robots.. Well, what can I say really? I love em and to be honest, my life would be significantly harder without my little league of mechanoids scurrying about, taking care of all the tasks I assign to them each day.


















The only that that irritates me is that I cant understand a word they say, and yet they insist on trying to talk to me. I recorded one of the little guys earlier today, this one was especially vocal.

Mechanoid-Rambling by Noisy Neighbour Sound

I love these kinda sounds and I love making them. There's a whole lot of different things going on in this one, not really worth listing them all here. That's the one thing with making pretty complex sound effects like this, it can be extremely time consuming!

1 comment: