Saturday 22 January 2011

Sound-A-Day 21.01.2011

Well, what a fail today. Having really bad troubles with my eye, got a nasty infection making it pretty painful to look at a monitor for any length of time.

Was really bad yesterday, but today is a bit better, I can see for long enough to upload a sound, blogging through the pain!!

Have managed to get a few hours in, working on this VidSeq Reaktor instrument I mentioned earlier in the week. Getting a few more functions working properly, and designing a bit of an interface. Its more or less there now, so hopefully I can get it finished tomorrow and uploaded on Monday, fingers crossed!

Here's a pic of how its looking so far:










Doesn't give away much Ill admit, so here is another sound from it too.

VIDSEQ-TEST-LOOP2 by Noisy Neighbour Sound

I think its sounding great, really the type of noise I'm into at the moment, but the audio is just half the fun. Cant wait to get this finished and shared! 

No comments:

Post a Comment