Sunday 2 January 2011

Sound-A-Day 02.01.2011











Well, truth be told its now the 3rd, but I haven't gone to bed yet so it still counts!

Have been really busy today working on a track for a release out later this year, making loads of glitched drum sounds and effects. One cool way to come up with some odd noises is by running the beats I've made through my live patch. I have loads of different effects mapped out across a Korg Nanopad, with the XY controller sending values to several different parameters. Its great to load up a few sounds, bash the buttons and record the results for sequencing. This is something it spat out earlier today (yesterday).

Live-DSP-Kick by Noisy Neighbour Sound

I think it sounds pretty cool! Another thing I want to do with this blog is to upload and share some Reaktor patches. The button effect thing I used here is something I'm in the middle of polishing up, so hopefully it'll be available to download soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment